Monday, March 10, 2008

indian summer

At George's behest, I started a new sketchbook and the idea is to do one sketch every day.

We'll see how this goes.
Here is the first (please forgive the crappy picture...when I feel like fighting with my scanner I'll post a better one)
The park was lovely today and full of all sorts of fascinating human beings. However, since Greenville County likes to encourage being outside for long periods of time downtown by leaving parking tickets on your car, I could only stay for a couple of hours.

My favorite bubble tea shop is re-opening in the morning and I'll be missing the festivities due to twelve hours at work, but if you're in the area, I highly recommend visiting O Cha (now located on the West End, just past Doug Young's studio on the Riverwalk and directly beneath the Lazy Goat). I'll be vicariously sucking tapioca pearls through a pastel straw whilst saving the world one cancer patient at a time.

No comments: