Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm still here!

Highlights of the last week:
  • baby that won't sleep at night
  • flights home
  • came home to a house that appeared to have vomited all of my earthly goods all over itself
  • baby that is completely confused as to where she is (note to self: month.5 long trips with a child may not end so great)
  • lots of grocery shopping
  • cooking every meal at home and NOT eating out (yay!)
  • cleaning the everliving daylights out of my house
  • crib training. 'Nuff said
  • Iraq sucks.
  • freezing cold weather
  • I bought an easel!
Aside from the baby's sleep issues, the past week has gone really well. I've been cooking completely healthy meals, I've kept my dishes washed and my kitchen clean, I've read to the baby and I've gotten 6 months worth of mail and bank statements filed.

Tomorrow was supposed to be the start of my running schedule but I may get thwarted by the weather. We shall see.

More updates to come once I really get settled into a routine.

No comments: